Sunday, February 25, 2007

Things I Love

After the hate list, I decided to make a cheery list....

Things I Love-

  1. My family.
  2. Pizza with only bread and sauce.
  3. Snow, playing in the snow, snow days, etc.
  4. Swimming all day.
  5. The beach, going to the beach, picnics at the beach, etc.
  6. The feeling I get when multi-tasking.
  7. Finally getting to the next level in a video game.
  8. Talking, discussing things.
  9. Drama, a dramatic event.
  10. The Internet, surfing the net, etc.
  11. Going to the library.
  12. Reading late into the night.
  13. The Boston Red Sox. (GO SOX!)
  14. Taking weird pictures and videos.
  15. Yelling out random things.
  16. Listening to music, finding new bands/songs I like.
  17. Christmas, and getting presents.
  18. My B-Day, and the fact that it's the day after Christmas.
  19. Nature, feeling a connection with it.
  20. Animals, playing with them, seeing them.
  21. Dogs.
  22. Magazines.
  23. Being sarcastic.
  24. Making someone smile, or laugh.
  25. Mocking things.
  26. Writing.
  27. Finally finishing a story.
  28. My blog, and when people comment on it.
  29. Chocolate, and other sweets.
  30. Dangly earrings.
  31. Getting e-mails, or letters.
  32. Talking for a long time on the phone.
  33. Watching TV.
  34. Making a list of things I hate.
  35. Time Warner Cable DVR
  36. IM's
  37. Getting an A on a test.
  38. Books.
  39. Surprises
  40. Attics.
  41. When the electricity goes out.
  42. The feeling you get when you do something right without being asked.
  43. Gardening.
  44. Art Class.
  45. Playing board games.
  46. Sleepovers.
  47. Making lists, and feeling organized.
  48. When I get a really good idea for a story.
  49. Going to museums.
  50. Traveling to new places.

And...

51. COMMENTS!!

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites