Monday, July 03, 2006

Bonjour!

Bonjour Mon Ami! I write to you now from Nice, France in the middle of our trip. We get back in two days after 9 days of touring London, Paris, and Nice. London was my favorite place, full of parks, museums, old buildings, but modern things too! I love that there's a glass tower next to a 200 year old statue, and you can quickly take a bus from traditional Parliment to the busy scene of Picidilly Circus. Every meal on our trip had been delicous. For breakfast: crossiants, baguettes and pastieries in Paris, jellied toast and hot chocolate in London, and even more sweet delights in Nice. Nice has been my favorite place for food, cause' of all the Italian influence. I love meals of pasta and pizza, yum!
___________________________________
3 weeks after getting back....

Sorry I haven't posted this, I just made it a draft in Nice, and I forgot about it. Again...sorry!

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites