Sunday, November 19, 2006

I'm Still Alive!

I survived yesterday, thank goodness. But now I'm convinced I have an ear infection...ugh. Mom offered to take me to the doctor after school tomorrow, and I graciously accepted. She was just going to let me stay home, or go during school...but with tomorrow being the only day we have school this week, my teachers actually planned something fun. I have "free cook" in Home Ec, and my group is baking pasta, with garlic breadsticks, yum! And my teachers, (who also think going to school on Monday is a waste of time), are crowding my whole team together to watch a movie. Me...miss the one day of school that might actually be fun? No way!

4 comments:

The Flames said...

What?!?! What is it with all these schools that have less school than we do!! We have like...three days off, not including weekends! We go until WEDNESDAY! Shouldn't Thanksgiving Eve be a holiday? DON'T WE DESERVE IT!

It must be a Pennsylvania thing *grumbles*

Caitlin Summers said...

*grins*

Yes! I mean...what about singing Thanksgiving Carols?

Hmmm...
You're not going to change anything complaining. Trust me. If Pennsylvania is anything like here, the "Great and Sacred School Board" makes all the decisions.

The Flames said...

The Great and Sacred School Board, eh? Lol, what has this world come to?

Anyway, how was your day? My day went pleasently fast, which was nice. And right now, I'm trying to make a video for youtube. It's hard that I expected :(.

TWO MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL! *can hardly wait!*

Caitlin Summers said...

I’m great! Apparently, I just have a sinus infection, so I can take a few pills and I should feel fine. youtube, eh? Sounds fun.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites