Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Mwa Ha Ha, Ha Ha Mwa!

Ok. Ignore the random title...

This morning, I went "piano shopping" to this piano guy's house. He had, like, 10 pianos laying around and a bunch he was working on. It was really weird. So, I banged around on them for an hour, and played some of my songs. By the end my clothes were covered in soot, a good excuse for what was coming next....real shopping.

We went to Kohl's, in the shopping center near town. Surprisingly, I had a good time, and got 3 sweaters, 2 pairs of jeans, and some shirts. It was nice, especially since I've been wearing the same stuff for the last few months.

I also wanted to get this cool fuzzy scarf...but I decided not to. I discovered an orange one in my closet last week.

Hmmm....am I being shallow? Hope not. Anyways, I have to go and ponder world peace. See ya later!

5 comments:

The Flames said...

Piano shopping? I wish. But we already have a grand piano and I have my electric piano up in my room. The grand piano, however old and out of tune it may be, still produces a creepy sounding tone, especially when played in a minor key.

But for school, I take a course called Musical Keyboard I, and the keyboards there are some of the coolest I have had the fortune to play in my life.

You know, I have never been to Kohl's. Interesting, eh? My mom finds shopping to be a nusiance, so that idea is worthless.

And of course you're not being shallow! Have fun with the peace thing. A hint is to change all Laws to John Lennon's "Imagine" *nods* That'll work. ^^

~Cate

Caitlin Summers said...

:D


Lucky you! In band, I play "keyboard tuba". Don't say anything...I'm warning you!

I wish I had a grand piano. I've been playing for three years straight on a keyboard...
It's about time I have a pedal!

And shopping is worthless. But sometimes fun. I choose to ignore the worthless part and focus on the fun.

The Flames said...

Oh, I actually play the bassoon in band.

^_^ I love it, however bad at it I am. I'd also love to play guitar, but I don't have one to play. Oh, and sing. I'd LOVE to sing. But again, I can't.

So I'll be a rock star instead of a broadway actress...because I'll get paid more.

LOL, just kidding! I'll be able to like...headbang and stuff. It'll be great!!

Caitlin Summers said...

:D

Ugh. I'm watching the news. It's depressing...

Anonymous said...

If I could sing, I would REALLY want to be a rock star. I think I could be a good rock star.

But tomato juice stains, you know.

~Me~

 
Add to Technorati Favorites