Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Caroling, and Cookies

I 'm currently suffering from sugar overdose, due to the two cookies and cups of cocoa I had last night. Why? Because I went caroling with the rest of the school's Builders Club...

I was just going to skip the whole thing, since I'm not the most active member, but someone asked me if I was going, and in the end I decided to attend.

When I got there, I picked up the sheet of carols and looked around. No one was there.
Baaad sign. Soon, however, some people I knew arrived, and we got to practicing singing. It was kind of fun at first, but after we walked to this senior home, sang, and talked on the way there and back, I was having a great time!

Then, we arrived back at the school, we were presented with delicious sugar cookies smothered with creamy icing, and steaming cups of tounge-burning cocoa. (Sorry, I'm in descriptive mode, all of the sudden.) So...I'm feeling great.

I have to go! I'm getting ready for tomorrow, the last day of school before break, and the school Coffeehouse. (More details about the Coffee thing, tomorrow. All I'm saying is that it sounds really fun!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

zLucky! I want to have off tomorrow! But NO! We have to be in school up until the last SECOND. Not even an early dissmal!

*pouts*

What's the Builder's club? Is it like engineering? Sounds fun. I like to Christmas carol.

Caitlin Summers said...

It's like a better version of the student council, only it's open to everyone, and it's much more fun! Builders Club is in charge of most of the school fundraisers, and charity projects. Like, besides the caroling, Builders Club also organized a giving tree for children that don't normally get presents.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites